Sunday, December 4, 2011

remember these days

I did this activity today with the Sunday school kids today and my munchkins.

The set above are my handprints and the set below are my dd's hands! 

We were at my parents' house on Saturday.  They are renovating and cleaning, so my mom gave me bags full of my old memorabilia.  Inside one bag was a handwritten poem with my hand prints in red paint, from when I was around 3 years old.  Apparently, my parents sent me to a church run daycare, and a teacher (who I've long forgotten) had it in her heart to document our little hand prints along with a simple poem.  I am thankful and humbled to know that God was working in my heart even when I was three, through saints that I will hopefully meet again one day. He's always working behind the scenes.

1 comment: