Sunday, February 5, 2012

thankful







I'm thankful for my mom making us dinner tonight (and much more of course), and I'm thankful for my dad who reminded my cousins and I at my grandfather's funeral to appreciate parents while they are still present.  I'm thankful for my dh who willingly and happily spent hours shopping and putting together some new furniture for my parents.  I'm thankful for my MIL who makes us dinner once a week, and happily comes to babysit when we need help (and does my dishes too!) I'm thankful for my SIL- who loves to babysit and loves our girls like her own and who randomly drops by and reads bedtime stories to give me and dh a short break.  I'm thankful for my cute little munchkins, who bring life and joy to every situation. I'm thankful to God for blessing me with a GREAT family.

No comments:

Post a Comment